AutoEnginuity LLC, a global engineering company specializing in vehicle data stream and diagnostic solutions, has announced the worldwide release of the Giotto scan tool (Version 13.0) for the Windows platform.
AutoEnginuity scan tools are award-winning vehicle diagnostics systems for the professional vehicle service industry. The company named its newest scan tool version “Giotto,” after the famed Italian architect who showed the world that “Simplicity is Perfection.” With Giotto, the company said it aimed to advance the user experience with a touch-based interface, as well as by making the tool smarter and more intuitive.
Important features include:
• New touch-friendly user-interface (larger icons and pinch zoom, to name a few)
• New graphical tool bar to replace the selection tabs
• New and improved smart Vehicle Selection
• Added Quick List support to categorize engine, transmission, brakes, safety and TPMS systems making the Vehicle Selection process smarter and faster
• Added support for a Histogram to display correlated data relationships
• Added support in the Live Data Graph to track all the plot values at once in real-time
• Added support in the Live Data Graph to show values as text if it’s a Hex- or ASCII-based sensor
• Added support in the Data Logging to write values as text if it’s a Hex- or ASCII-based sensor
• Added support for complex sensor formulas (such as VE or Boost Pressure calculations)
• Added Vertical Marker support in the Live Data Graph to tag live data plots for later recall
• Added automated Web-based updating of software
• Improved graphics to support higher-resolution devices
• Improved VIN decoding to the fastest in the industry