The Auto International Association (AIA), a segment of the Auto Care Association, is now accepting entries for the 2014 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards. The AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards program honors brands and companies for their programs for import nameplate cars or trucks, and is open to all Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) exhibitors. Entries and award winners will be recognized Nov. 4 during AAPEX in Las Vegas.
This year’s awards feature three new categories:
• Best Problem-Solver for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best New Tool for Repairs on Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Performance Product, Accessory or Functional Fluids for Import Cars or Trucks
Returning categories include:
• Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product
• Best New Product for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Packaging of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Website Presentation of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
Entries will be displayed at AAPEX in the AIA showcase prominently located at the show entrance on the lower level at the Sands Expo Center with signage directing buyers to company booths. In addition, all entries enjoy year-long exposure, with winning entries highlighted on the AIA website.
Click here for the 2013 AIA Import Product Awards gallery.
The awards will be presented at an AAPEX press conference on Tuesday, Nov. 4. Award winners receive a full-page post-AAPEX ImportCar ad, and will be recognized at the AIA Luncheon and Awards Program on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
Click here for the 2014 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards entry form that includes judging criteria for each category. Entry forms received by Aug. 30 will enjoy the early-bird discount fees; entries received by Sept. 15 will be included in pre-AAPEX publicity in the October issues of ImportCar and Counterman magazines.