Can You Pass The ASE A5 Brake Certification Exam?
A free Brake & Front End and ImportCar webinar
Sponsored by Raybestos Brakes
Thursday, May 26, 2016, at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
This free 30-minute webinar will cover all the topics that give technicians trouble on the ASE A5 brake certification test. Brake & Front End editor Andrew Markel, an ASE-certified technician, will review the current version of the test to help identify potential blind spots techs should watch for. He will discuss question types and strategies to help score higher on the A5. You’ll also learn about new questions on stability control, electronic brake proportioning and electronic parking brakes.
• Master cylinder questions
• Understanding drum brake questions
• Deciphering brake pull questions
• Brake booster (vacuum and hydroboost)
• DDM and DSO usage
• Yaw and acceleration sensors
• Measuring rotors, drums and brake pedal travel
• “Except” and “possible” question strategies