MEYLE AG, the German spare parts manufacturer, is proud to announce its participation in the leading US trade show AAPEX in Las Vegas for the very first time.
‘Building on its long-standing relationships in the independent aftermarket in the US, MEYLE is increasing its visibility by participating at the AAPEX show. This aligns with MEYLE’s strategic focus on the US market and its efforts to strengthen its position and its ties with our partners,’ emphasises Karl J. Gaertner, Chairman of the MEYLE Executive Board.
Visitors can look forward to discovering new innovations and personal meetings with experts in the fields of steering and suspension, brakes, and sustainability:
- New: MEYLE will present the improved control arm for the Tesla Model Y and Model 3 for the first time in the US. The spare parts manufacturer MEYLE developed an innovative solution after drivers of both models reported hearing confounding squeaking sounds. More information can be found here.
- Expanded: The new HD control arm is part of the growing portfolio for high-voltage vehicles and electric mobility.
- Anniversary: MEYLE is celebrating 20 years of MEYLE HD – and of manufacturing and engineering expertise.
- Sustainable: The Hamburg-based manufacturer will present its first climate-neutral product line of MEYLE HD steering and suspension parts.
- Recognition: No less than two MEYLE products were recognised as nominees in the Parts & Technology Solutions category of the German and internationally renowned Automechanika Innovation Awards in September 2022 – the MEYLE ABS sensor repair kit and the MEYLE PD cabin air filter.
MEYLE’s experts will be available for individual discussions and are already looking forward to meeting up in person. The MEYLE booth will be located centrally on level two, booth A31001.