SK Professional Tools has just launched a state-of-the-art e-commerce site offering automotive technicians online access to its line of professional automotive tools.
The site offers pros direct access to the SK X-Frame Ratcheting Wrench as well as more than 2,000 products ranging from: drive tools, bits and specialty sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, punch and chisels, hammers and additional automotive tools – all manufactured in the U.S. at the SK Hand Tool facility in Sycamore, IL, and the Western Forge facility in Colorado Springs, CO.
Benefits of SK Club (free):
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- $5 flat shipping on orders under $50
- Birthday rewards
- Special promotional offers
- Exclusive access to SK special sales and clearances
Benefits of SK Club PRO ($49.99/year – includes all perks of SK Club):
- 25% off your first order
- Free shipping on every order
- SKBucks (5% back on each purchase to use on future purchases)
- Free “Socket of the Month” every month
- Advanced notification of new products
The new website also has a special section devoted to NHRA Hool Brother’s race team, and offers an opportunity for technicians and students to submit their proudest “workshop” projects.
For more information, or to register for the SK Club and shop SK Professional Tools products, visit sktools.com.