Omnicraft is now introducing competitively priced master cylinders for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles. The new master cylinders are created from 100-percent new components for long life and are available now.
“These new Omnicraft master cylinders come with the quality and reliability customers have come to expect from Ford,” said Drew Laird, Ford North America brakes manager. “That’s why we ensure all assemblies are 100-percent pressure-tested for optimal operation.”
Technicians will find the new master cylinders reliable and designed for trouble-free installation, according to Omincraft. Omnicraft master cylinders are internally lubed to enhance shelf life, the company adds.
Omnicraft Master Cylinder features:
- 100-percent new internal and external components
- Micro-polished bore finish helps with reliable operation to prevent fluid bypass or pressure loss
- Reservoirs included (as required)
- Bleeder kits and mounting hardware included for quick, easy installation
- Cast iron units treated with corrosion-resistant coating, helping to enhance a long rust-free life
- Aluminum cylinders feature a hard anodic finish to help with corrosion resistance
- Performance-tested EPDM seals help enhance heat tolerance and elasticity
- Rubber components meet SAE specifications for leak-free operation up to 1,000 psi
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 250 degrees F
- All assemblies are 100-percent pressure-tested to help ensure optimal operation