Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. introduced two new ProPneumatic Hammer Sets, one standard and one specialty. All of the hammers within the sets are made of shock-resistant alloy steel that is fully hardened and tempered. Their back oxide finish prevents corrosion, promoting long-lasting durability. Consisting of .401 Turn Type Parker Shank, all of the hammers are made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Four Piece Hammer Set (32025) consists of four pneumatic hammers in varying lengths used for hammering operations such as U-joints, ball joint and body forming work. They can also be used to hammer out seized anchor pins and removing frame rivets and huck bolts. The tools come in a nylon case for easy access and storage.
The Four Piece ProPneumatic Hammer Set includes:
• 31982 Pneumatic Hammer 1 in. x 4-1/4 in.
• 31987 Pneumatic Hammer 1 in. x 6 in.
• 31926 Pneumatic Hammer 1 in. x 8 in.
• 32001 Pneumatic Hammer 1 in. x 12 in.
• 31963 – Smoothing Hammer 1 in. x 6 in.: The smoothing hammer is used to remove details such as creases or curves on surfaces.
• 31964 – Concave Hammer 1 in. x 6 in.: This hammer rides on the pin when starting, pushing out bolts of corroded locations.
• 32008 – U-Joint/Tie Rod Tool Hammer 1 in. x 6 in.: The U-joint hammer is used to get U-Joint out or making a tie rod straight. It is cupped so when hammering it does not fall off.
• 32004 Ball Peen Hammer 1 in. x 6 in.: The peen hammer is used to shape or work material, like adding details to materials or surfaces. It is also used for removing ball joints, tie rods, motor mounts, etc.
For convenience and accessibility, the tools are packaged in a self-contained, reusable storage tray that fits most tool boxes.
For additional information, visit Mayhew Tools.